Course Selection Announcement for Summer Session
1.The course selection for the 111th academic year’s summer session is now open. Students who wish to take courses during the summer session must first review the relevant regulations in the “Summer Session Announcement” at https://summercourse.nycu.edu.tw.
2.Course Selection Process:
(1) Online Course Selection and Printing of “Payment Voucher”:
Log in to the university’s portal website at https://portal.nycu.edu.tw and choose the “Summer Session Course Selection System” to proceed with course selection.
(a) Courses with limited capacity:
Course registration: From June 19th (Monday) 9:00 AM to June 20th (Tuesday) 12:00 AM.
Course distribution: June 21st (Wednesday) 9:00 AM (Payment vouchers can be printed for the distributed courses).
Payment/Voucher submission: From June 21st (Wednesday) 9:00 AM to June 30th (Friday) 4:00 PM.
Note: Please check online on June 21st to confirm if your course has been distributed. For courses that were not distributed, if the instructor agrees to add you, please download the “Summer Session Add/Drop Form” from the summer session announcement for further processing.
(b) Courses without capacity limit:
Print payment vouchers/Make payment/Submit voucher: From June 19th (Monday) 9:00 AM to June 30th (Friday) 4:00 PM.
3.Payment: Follow the instructions on the second copy of the payment voucher to make payment using ATM (please select payment), convenience stores, post offices, or interbank transfers. Attach the stamp or stick the receipt (transaction details) of the payment unit in the “Procedure (1)” section of the first copy for students.
4.Voucher Submission: Fill out the Google form (for university students, the URL is: https://forms.gle/LRGfF5aEp7NR869g9) and upload the first copy of the course selection payment voucher.
5.Other important notes:
(1) After completing course selection, payment, and voucher submission (filling out the Google form), please check your course selection details online after 60 minutes. If you submit the voucher outside of working hours, please check it online in the afternoon of the next working day.
(2) Once payment has been made for course selection, except for courses that are canceled, no course withdrawals or refunds will be accepted. Please choose your courses carefully and confirm in advance if they can be recognized for graduation credits.
(3) Failure to complete payment within the deadline will result in the deletion of the course selection.
(4) For any summer session-related questions, please contact the following numbers:
Campus Contact Number for Academic Affairs at 03-5712121 (Extensions: 50423, 50421, 50422, 50424, 50425)
Campus Contact Number for Academic Affairs at Yang Ming University at 02-2826-7000 (Extensions: 62038, 62039)
(5) Inter-Institutional Course Selection (Taking courses at other institutions):
(a) From June 1st onwards, follow the inter-institutional course selection process on the summer session course selection system to select courses and make payments. After completing the process, return the application form to the Academic Affairs Office (according to your campus affiliation) within one week (based on the date of the inter-institutional treasurer’s stamp). The next day, log in to the summer session course